Knetattach???

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Armstrong
Level 4
Level 4

Knetattach???

Post by Armstrong »

I'm not even sure what this program does, however every third or fourth time I start my computer, I am informed that this program has crashed. I am using Mint 13 KDE. Is this just me, or is there a bug about which I should know? Thanks!
Slainte,
Hunter
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
qajaq

Re: Knetattach???

Post by qajaq »

I'm not real clear on what knetattach does either, but I was having the same problem with my recent installation of Kubuntu 12.04. I was able to clear it up by upgrading my software from the command line:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
(Note that this does not up-grade your OS, but only the software packages that come installed with it.)
Orbmiser

Post by Orbmiser »

A simple google search gives info about it.
https://www.google.com/search?as_qdr=y&q=Knetattach
Armstrong
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Armstrong »

I was able to download the Knetattach Handbook as a PDF file before I started this thread. After reading all twelve pages (although I simply glanced at the blank ones), I am still unsure of what functions it serves. Updating hasn't resolved the issues of its crashing, either. Ah, well...
Slainte,
Hunter

Return to “Software & Applications”