Linux mint 14 cinnamon installation/boot problems

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
zcosmin

Linux mint 14 cinnamon installation/boot problems

Post by zcosmin »

I installed linux mint 14 cinnamon on my usb and used a program called universal-usb-installer which exctracts the iso file in the usb, i reboot and enter the bios and change the 1st boot drive to the usb, and when i went to it said start linux and more things to go on, i clicked on start linux, it loaded and some kind of cmd popped up with commands and such, and it keeps on showing "Nouvea failed to idle channel 2 - 3 - 4" and it just does that, and sometimes it switches to a blank black screen and it switches back. I heard its something about nvidia cards (i have nvidia gtx8800)

Any help?
I would like a answer asap since in trying to start a server

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
zcosmin

Re: Linux mint 14 cinnamon installation/boot problems

Post by zcosmin »

bump!
zcosmin

Post by zcosmin »

Bump!!!
zcosmin

Post by zcosmin »

Any support at all here ? :S