I have not installed qtstalker but that program (version 0.32-3) is included in Mint repositories.
Try this command:
- Code: Select all
sudo apt-get install qtstalker
Qtstalker is a user friendly Technical Analysis package for GNU/Linux. It
is similar to commercial software such as Metastock, Supercharts and
Qtstalker's features include:
- A point-and-click graphical user interface.
- Chart types include line, bar, candlestick, point and figure, swing.
- Chart objects: trendlines, buy/sell arrows, fibonacci retracement, text.
- Indicator plugins include MACD, MAs, Bollinger Bands, RSI and many more.
- Custom indicators can be composed without programming.
- Quote plugins download data from online sources like Yahoo, CME, NYBOT.
- Data import plugins for plain-text CSV files and MySQL databases.
- Intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly chart compression.
- Can manage stocks, futures, indices, ratios and spreads.
- Back testing function allowing indicator tests using actual chart data.
- Scanner to filter symbols based on a user defined formula.
- A basic portfolio manager.
This package contains the main program and plugins. Documentation is in
the qtstalker-doc package.
Qtstalker is 100% free software, distributed under the terms of the
GNU GPL. An active development community is continually adding new
features. We appreciate your input towards creating a world-class
GNU/Linux TA package. Please visit Qtstalker on Sourceforge.