[SOLVED] Guake Terminal Not Launching at Startup

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tealequation25

[SOLVED] Guake Terminal Not Launching at Startup

Post by tealequation25 »

I set the option for Guake Terminal to launch as a startup script, but it doesn't. Any way to change this? Using Cinnamon by the way, if you need to know that. Thanks for the help in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Guake Terminal Not Launching at Startup

Post by catweazel »

tealequation25 wrote:I set the option for Guake Terminal to launch as a startup script, but it doesn't. Any way to change this? Using Cinnamon by the way, if you need to know that. Thanks for the help in advance.
It should show up in Startup Applications. Just check the checkbox to on and it should work. At least that's how I did it and it's working fine for me.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
tealequation25

Re: Guake Terminal Not Launching at Startup

Post by tealequation25 »

TehGhodTrole wrote:
tealequation25 wrote:I set the option for Guake Terminal to launch as a startup script, but it doesn't. Any way to change this? Using Cinnamon by the way, if you need to know that. Thanks for the help in advance.
It should show up in Startup Applications. Just check the checkbox to on and it should work. At least that's how I did it and it's working fine for me.
Thank you, worked great.

Return to “Software & Applications”