Hello Mint World!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rodeloli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mint World!

Post by rodeloli »

Hello my new friends and Brothers in OS. My name is Robert, my native language is spanish and secondary is english. I'm a graphic, logo, interface designer and illustrator using Linux Mint as my main OS. Linux Mint is my crush, toy, working platform and a lot more. I start with Mac, moved to Windows, tried Ubuntu (and others) and stick with Mint. This is my kind of Linux distribution and my ideal design and dev platform. I'm not a forum user at all, this is one of the few forums I have ever register in my entire life . By the way, i'm hoping to make good relations here and i'm looking forward for ways to contribute to the community.

Best wishes to you all! :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
"Software don't make good designers, but all the opposite".
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Hello Mint World!

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome to the Mint Forums rodeloli. I think you'll find us to be a friendly bunch.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Welcome aboard :D Quite a journey to get here, but we're happy to have you here :wink: I hope you continue to enjoy using Linux Mint and if you are looking for ways to contribute, have a look at http://www.linuxmint.com/getinvolved.php for some ideas.
jesica

Post by jesica »

Good day

Welcome to the Mint forum.

:mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”