I'm still new to Mint but I love it.
There's just one thing that I think that can be much better: mintInstall (Software Manager)
1. Ubuntu Software Manager, in my opinion is a little better, and doesn't look so simple like mintInstall. I think a look like most "App Stores" is more pleasant, with large images, ranks, featured packages. mintInstall just needs a better "first page";
2. If I choose just the "Instaled Packages" view, it still shows the number of packages in each category of the available packages.
3. If a package has a score of more 4 digits or more, the last digit is cut off;
4. It could be possible to directly install\uninstall a package from the packages list, instead of opening one by one.
5. I don't now if this is possible, but list filters would be great like: most popular, most downloaded, etc.
Just some ideas I wanted to share