Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Before you post please read this
My computer has trouble booting from the DVD drive.
Is there some way to boot an ISO image? This would allow me to install without burning a DVD.
- Level 2
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm
You could have asked both questions in one thread. That way it doesn't clutter up the forums. See my reply in your other post.
Running on a 4-slot toaster @ 60Hz
- Level 5
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 am
- Location: Middle of Nowhere
1. use plop
2. use usb flash or usb drive
3. use unetbootin, install iso with Hard Disk (Not the usual usb), then reboot, select unetbootin or something related to that iso.
4. install the DVD size iso on another computer that support DVD, then, clone to USB drive, copy from clone, paste to the computer that cannot handle DVD, then install boot loader.
- Level 10
- Posts: 3321
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 am
Users browsing this forum: bimme, ejazzkatt, Google Adsense [Bot], sgroves92, vrkalak and 17 guests