What's everyone playing right now?

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
dogsolitude_uk

What's everyone playing right now?

Post by dogsolitude_uk »

I thought this thread might be fun, sort of akin to those 'what are you listening to right now?' threads that pretty much every forum has :)

I'm currently utterly enthralled by Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP... Currently on Steam for five quid, it's a surreal, 'meta' take on trad RPG games, with references to Jung and Pink Floyd in it. Very atmospheric with beautiful 'retro' graphics, I actually ended up downloading the soundtrack, which I don't often do for most games. Controls take a bit of getting used to though. check out the trailer on their homepage :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: What's everyone playing right now?

Post by xenopeek »

I tried that; I believe it was in one of the Humble Bundles. Didn't click for me but I'm happy you like it :) I've just finished playing Trine, which was an awesome platform action puzzle adventure with swords, magic, and swinging from grappling hooks :lol: Reminds me somewhat of Blocks that Matter, my previous favorite platformer. I've bought Trine 2 and will be playing that next.
Stewbond

Post by Stewbond »

I'm playing Diablo III right now. I really like Wine (*hiccup).
mockturtl

Post by mockturtl »

dogsolitude_uk wrote:I'm currently utterly enthralled by Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
I picked it up, too. It's delightfully cheeky.
Jessey Lawson
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jessey Lawson »

Dink Smallwood.
wheeledgoat

Post by wheeledgoat »

My 7 & 9 year old kids are full-bore into Minecraft these days - think I'm gonna set up a server tonight so we all can play together!

And I'm playing through Borderlands 2 on Xbox right now...

Return to “Gaming”