All files in mounted smb share folder from windows system (either desktop or server) got deleted while logging of our mint 14.
Here Is Detail Story:
- I am using Linux Mint 14 nadia
- While I am log off my desktop all my files inside mounted shared volume from windows platform got deleted unexpectedly
- If I am un-mounting this volume before log off then it was safe always
- But this is something I am seeing new, In Ubuntu I didn't faced this issue
- So please could you help me out of this issue
Please help me out of this issue........