hi superstars

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Getafix

hi superstars

Post by Getafix »

Thought I would say hello.

I am a full time linux mint user now so I wish to contribute to this forum. Have been a linux user for some time (mostly with ubuntu) but now I am using Linux Mint for its principles and for being close to what Linux truly used to be. Simple and Elegant.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
anandrkris

Re: hi superstars

Post by anandrkris »

Welcome to the Mint family. From Freedom Came Elegance. :D
Community surely needs contribution from as many users as possible. More the merrier. :D
I have been active in the forums in the past one week and its been an exciting journey with lot of learning along the way.
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

Welcome home fellas :D :D
Getafix

Post by Getafix »

Thanks anandrkris and Brahim. Some time ago I got a cached copy of an article. It said Linux Mint project was offered sponsorship by a government agency that majority of the world hate for its wrong doings, and he rejected it with some strong points. I am not sure about the authenticity of the article but I decided I will ask Clem in person if I ever get a chance. For the time being I had to simply believe it, because that was cool. Happy to be with Linux Mint and looking forward to give back to the community.
Last edited by Getafix on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
Getafix

Post by Getafix »

The-Wizard wrote:Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard

Hmm .. think we are like minded people. Great.
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

I guess we need a philosopher here a "mindful" one :D :D
Last edited by Brahim Salem on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Welcome aboard :D Having read the comics in French, I had to Google a bit to find out Getafix is the English name for the druid. I've always know him as Panoramix :wink:
jesica

Post by jesica »

Good day
welcome to the forum
Getafix

Post by Getafix »

xenopeek wrote:Welcome aboard :D Having read the comics in French, I had to Google a bit to find out Getafix is the English name for the druid. I've always know him as Panoramix :wink:
That was warm. I am grateful for the welcome xenopeek. Hope I can give my secret magic fluid to someone in need (hmm .. hope I don't kill anyone).
jesica wrote:Good day
welcome to the forum
Hello Jesica. That's a sweet name.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”