Took me a bit to figure this all out, but since I did I thought I would post my solution for others. Steps to getting this to work with LinuxMint 14 are:
First get and install the windows drivers.
1. Download the ndiswrapper drivers (attached). Make sure you download the correct version (32 or 64 bit)
2. Enter unzip Broadcom_bcm43xx_USB_64bit_v2.zip
3. Enter cd Broadcom_bcm43xx_USB_64bit_v2
3. Enter sudo ndiswrapper -i bcmn43xx64.inf
4. Enter ndiswrapper -l to verify it worked. You should see something like:
bcmn43xx64 : driver installed
device (0846:9011) present
Now we have to get the kernel module working as the version in linux mint 14 does not have the kernel module and its source fails with I try to compile it.
5. First use synaptic and search on ndiswrapper. Make sure that ndiswrapper-dkms and ndiswrapper-source are NOT installed.
6. Download the latest version of ndiswrapper (attached)
7. Enter tar -zxvf ndiswrapper-1.58rc1.tar.gz
8. Enter cd ndiswrapper-1.58rc1
9. Enter make uninstall
10. Enter make
11. Enter sudo make install
12. Enter sudo modprobe ndiswrapper
Plug in the Netgear and enter iwconfig to see it.