computer & internet

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

computer & internet

Postby nikihela on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 am

How do I speed up my computer and internet? I have a Toshiba laptop running on Windows Vista. I also have Bell South Fast access DSL. When I first got everything I was able to run games like America's Army perfectly on higher graphics. Now it seems everything is slower, and I have major lag problems in my video games.
Last edited by nikihela on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
nikihela
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: computer & internet

Postby anandrkris on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 am

nikihela wrote:How do I speed up my computer and internet? I have a Toshiba laptop running on Windows Vista. I also have Bell South Fast access DSL. When I first got everything I was able to run games like America's Army perfectly on higher graphics. Now it seems everything is slower, and I have major lag problems in my video games.

You mean you're dual-booting Windows Vista & LMDE and that you want to speed up internet access on your LMDE?
Cheers,
If there is a drive, there will be a path
anandrkris
Level 5
Level 5

Return to Newbie Questions