computer & internet

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

computer & internet

Postby nikihela on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 am

How do I speed up my computer and internet? I have a Toshiba laptop running on Windows Vista. I also have Bell South Fast access DSL. When I first got everything I was able to run games like America's Army perfectly on higher graphics. Now it seems everything is slower, and I have major lag problems in my video games.
Last edited by nikihela on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
nikihela
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: computer & internet

Postby anandrkris on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 am

nikihela wrote:How do I speed up my computer and internet? I have a Toshiba laptop running on Windows Vista. I also have Bell South Fast access DSL. When I first got everything I was able to run games like America's Army perfectly on higher graphics. Now it seems everything is slower, and I have major lag problems in my video games.

You mean you're dual-booting Windows Vista & LMDE and that you want to speed up internet access on your LMDE?
Cheers,
If there is a drive, there will be a path
anandrkris
Level 5
Level 5

Return to Newbie Questions