Bridge Linux

Chat about Linux in general

Bridge Linux

Postby The_Herd7 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:10 am

anyone ever tried it? im currently loving it aside from the fact that it wont let me connect to the internet... for anything...
The_Herd7
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Bridge Linux

Postby MALsPa on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 am

I added it here a little over two weeks ago. Using the Xfce version. No problems yet, even though this is my first experience with anything related to Arch. I really like pacman.
MALsPa
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Bridge Linux

Postby The Dark Side on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:37 pm

We hardly remembered me from this distribution. When I saw the title of the post, then I remembered I had downloaded and tested (in its XFCE, KDE and Cinnamon versions). The few days that I've had, has left me feeling pretty bittersweet, it shows that it is a very quick distribution, but has too many errors and too rude in my humble opinion.-

Having trouble with updates, XFCE version is the one that works best, but KDE and Cinnamon versions have errors too ordinary for a Linux distribution. I remember the KDE version by clicking on "Restart the computer" did not pass anything..... Disappointing..... Incredible not restart.-

I get the impression that if you are looking for a good Linux distribution based on Arch, I think they would have to choose Manjaro Linux or Chakra Linux. For my taste to Linux Bridge missing too way to go. Greetings.-
Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon
Linux Mint 17 KDE
The Dark Side
Level 4
Level 4

Return to Chat about Linux