Bridge Linux

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
The_Herd7

Bridge Linux

Post by The_Herd7 »

anyone ever tried it? im currently loving it aside from the fact that it wont let me connect to the internet... for anything...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MALsPa
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Bridge Linux

Post by MALsPa »

I added it here a little over two weeks ago. Using the Xfce version. No problems yet, even though this is my first experience with anything related to Arch. I really like pacman.
The Dark Side

Re: Bridge Linux

Post by The Dark Side »

We hardly remembered me from this distribution. When I saw the title of the post, then I remembered I had downloaded and tested (in its XFCE, KDE and Cinnamon versions). The few days that I've had, has left me feeling pretty bittersweet, it shows that it is a very quick distribution, but has too many errors and too rude in my humble opinion.-

Having trouble with updates, XFCE version is the one that works best, but KDE and Cinnamon versions have errors too ordinary for a Linux distribution. I remember the KDE version by clicking on "Restart the computer" did not pass anything..... Disappointing..... Incredible not restart.-

I get the impression that if you are looking for a good Linux distribution based on Arch, I think they would have to choose Manjaro Linux or Chakra Linux. For my taste to Linux Bridge missing too way to go. Greetings.-

Return to “Chat about Linux”