can some one answer this question please,
1.You need to configure a Linux system to run the command /app/startMonitor.py as root every weekday at 6AM. What file do you edit, and what line would accomplish this requirement?
2. An application is required to start during the system boot, and to stop whenever the system is coming down. Describe the steps taken, and the files created to accomplish this.
3. What is the difference between the RHEL commands named rpm and the one named yum?
4. How would you start the command /app/startMonitor.py and redirect STDOUT to /app/log/monitor.log, but redirect STDERR to /app/log/monitor.err
5. How would you output the content of the Linux passwd file, ordered by the primary group ID of listed users
6. What configuration files do you need to edit/modify in order to make a Linux system authenticate users from a local network LDAP service