Multimonitor improvements

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
t-ray

Multimonitor improvements

Post by t-ray »

First off, let me say that I'm confused by the wording of subforum "Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon here" - is this a description of this subforum, and an instruction to post requests to the github link?

Anyway, two things I really miss about my windows machine is the fact that the task bar could span all monitors - something missing out of the box from Cinnamon. I found an extension to allegedly enable this behavior, but I cannot get it to work.

The second option is the ability to set up a keyboard shortcut to switch the active window to the next monitor (not the next workspace). Is this functionality available and just not exposed through the keybinding settings app? Or is this just not possible at the moment?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
grimdestripador
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Multimonitor improvements

Post by grimdestripador »

I agree that this could be a usefull feature. Execpt I don't want it. I only want 1 taskbar. There are custom task bars that exist for this purpose.

Return to “Cinnamon”