Single click icons and folders mint 14.1 cinn 32

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kd7ura

Single click icons and folders mint 14.1 cinn 32

Post by kd7ura »

ive looked and tried with the mouse icon in system no option for single click.
this double click is driving me nuts, almost enough to send me back to windows
some folders open with a single click and most with double clicks so i spend tooo much time waiting when i single and closing folders extra folder when i double
i want single click every thing.
and how about the background on the desktop where do i chang the pic to somthing i like
Mint 14.1 cinnimon 32 bit
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
nerdtron

Re: Single click icons and folders mint 14.1 cinn 32

Post by nerdtron »

Open up Nemo (the default file manager) and Edit>Preferences in the Behavior Tab, choose the option Single Click to Open Folders.

To change the wallpaper, navigate to the folder in which the image you like to set as wallpaper. Right Click>Set as wallpaper and your done.
kd7ura

Re: Single click icons and folders mint 14.1 cinn 32

Post by kd7ura »

Thank You!!! :D got it working,
Thankyou its sooooo much better moving around now

Return to “Beginner Questions”