GnuCash

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
anrkst

GnuCash

Post by anrkst »

Thanks so much for your continuing efforts of keeping LMDE up to date. I installed it almost a year ago and love it. :D

I have been using GnuCash for a long time and currently have 2.4.10 installed and works great! There have been an upgrade to 2.4.11 and one pending? of 2.4.12.

Is there any way to get these added to the repositories for an easy upgrade? If they exist somewhere, could you point me to it?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
laofzu
Level 2
Level 2

Re: GnuCash

Post by laofzu »

You can probably find the .deb packages at the www.debian.org website under unstable or experimental package lists. WARNING! Installing these packages may have dependencies that can't be met, and that can interfere with the operation of other parts of LMDE. Definitely back up your home folder before trying to install any of these new packages. I dual-boot windows 8 and LMDE so that I can show my clients the differences between the two. I have tried the latest GnuCash releases in Windows. There aren't any major differences worth messing up your LMDE installation to get. Be patient, the newer versions will show up in time through the normal update process.
anrkst

Re: GnuCash

Post by anrkst »

Thanks for the quick reply. I was under the impression that there were several improved features. I have no desire to incur problems by using a .deb.

Regards,

Return to “LMDE Archive”