RAWRR!! :D

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
KustomJack

RAWRR!! :D

Post by KustomJack »

Hello Linux Mint forums!

Started using Ubuntu last September, discovered Mint a few weeks ago. Wow, how bad do I wish i had started with Mint?? :D I love this operating system! I'm using Cinnamon for the time being, but will install the other releases on a VM to see how I like them and also to experience any differences.

I build free systems for people who can't afford new one's, and up until now I've been using Windows with a trial period hack, and then Ubuntu. I can say, with delight, that I've 100% switched to installing Mint on these systems now. It's a fantastic OS, and the feedback I'm getting from people is mostly the same as my own "it's so easy to use, but I can also learn more if I want to" <-- AWESOME 8)

Many thanks to the developers, testers, and the community. I've used many of your great tutorials and they helped a zillion.

Looking forward to meeting and learning from you all :)

Jack.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
The-Wizard

Re: RAWRR!! :D

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Welcome aboard.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
overthetop

Post by overthetop »

Welcome aboard Jack! 8)
jesica

Post by jesica »

Good day,

Welcome to the forum,

:mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”