How to change the panel position?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
JaZZyCooL

How to change the panel position?

Post by JaZZyCooL »

hey dude,
I have been looking up for new themes and thought of changing mine too and for that I am thinking of changing the position of the panel, Can you help me figure out how to change the position of the default panel in linux mint 14.

Your help is highly apprecaited.
Brahim Salem

Re: How to change the panel position?

Post by Brahim Salem »

right-click on the panel then go to "Properties" then "Orientation" :D :D
JaZZyCooL

Post by JaZZyCooL »

I don't have any option of orientation that is what driving me crazy.
passerby

Post by passerby »

What desktop environment are you running?
On MATE you right click on the panel, hit "properties", then change the orientation.
On Cinnamon you go to Cinnamon Settings -> Panel (I think? Something like that) and there's an option for the panel's location.
sujitnag

Post by sujitnag »

you should all all require info for help (version, type of de like cinnamon, xfce, mate, kde, lxde)

thank
JaZZyCooL

Post by JaZZyCooL »

Actuallly I have xfce.

Return to “Beginner Questions”