Logix Productions says, hello!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.

Logix Productions says, hello!

Postby LogixProductions on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be aboard the Linux train, or well I guess that's a lye. I use to be an Ubuntu user, but when I found out that Linux Mint had a version of its operating system that was completely based off of Debian; I just couldn't resist. I mean, Debian is like the cool hipster who started it all right? I know a multitude of computer languages and APIs, but the only thing that scares me about Linux Mint (Debian) is packaging. :| I've skimmed through the manuals, but they're so long I feel like I'll be 90 before I finish them, but I suppose experience is the best path to wisdom. I've developed some software for Mac OS X and Windows and so I felt like I should give Linux some time to show its purty face and let me write all over it. Feel free to friend me, pm me, or what ever you do on this forum, and you can't call me a noob because this is the "Introduce yourself" section. Everyone is a noob :)

Peace and Love
tehe
LogixProductions
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Logix Productions says, hello!

Postby The-Wizard on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
asus M2N-MX board, AMD x2 6000 amd/ati graphics 4x1mb ddr2, 21" HD screen Mint 17-64 cinnamon
Acer ZG5 -peppermint dell 1545 mint 17-64

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams]
The-Wizard
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Logix Productions says, hello!

Postby jesica on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 am

Good day,

Welcome to the forum,

:mrgreen:

My Linux Counter number # 566377
Mate
IT Ninja
Happy apt-get-ing!
Linux Mint Donar # 2159

Security is the separation of an asset from a threat.
jesica
Level 9
Level 9

Return to Introduce yourself