Theming brainstorm for LMDE

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
jezzivi

Re: Theming brainstorm for LMDE

Post by jezzivi »

parijathakumar wrote:The theme (screenshot) by 'Wuts' is wonderful. I vote for it.
+1
ProTacticus

Post by ProTacticus »

Orta

Ikem

Post by Ikem »

elav wrote:Thanks. Version 0.1 is available here and here
I liked your wallpaper and made a gray variant of it.
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

I know a great artist named samriggs. Clem asked him to make some MDM themes. Let's hope he's not busy making them :D :D
samriggs

Post by samriggs »

lol he didn't ask me to make mdm themes I just seen it like everyone else and had some time to make some lol
sorry just didn't want to sound like Clem contacted me to make some, (so I made that correction in case) I seen it on the blog where he ask us all to pitch in and make some (web master artist etc etc), I just contribute what I can when I can that's all :D
There's a lot of great artist on this forum, and all pitch in when they can, if I get some time maybe I'll make one and toss my hat in the crowd, but I always love to see other artist pitching in, makes for great variety and not just one style that folks get stuck with, which to me linux is all about, in windows ya got a field of grass well ok now ya got a bunch of stupid freaking boxes instead :lol: in linux you have literally thousands of things you can change all because of the community pitches in, it makes my heart glad :D
ps: go back through this topic, you'll see I made through in it already in 2011

Return to “LMDE Archive”