Pointer boundries?

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
guns90

Pointer boundries?

Post by guns90 »

Apparently, I have done something inadvertently and changed the parameters of my settings, and I can't figure out how to change it back. When I move the mouse to the left, the pointer stops when it hits the left border of the screen. When I move the mouse to the right, the pointer goes off the screen. The farther I move the pointer off the screen, I have to move it that far left before it comes back into view. It can really get to be a hassle finding the pointer again. I would like for the margins of of the screen to be the limit of movement for my pointer. How can I set it so? Thanks.

I'm using mint 13 mate.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
asi

Re: Pointer boundries?

Post by asi »

this commonly happens when you use two screens and disconnect the bigger one without disabling it first As when one screen was on two displays DE adjusted sizes to the bigger one (there is a reason for that).
Connect the same or bigger (by resolution not cm) and disable it before disconnecting.
danielfnj96

Re: Pointer boundries?

Post by danielfnj96 »

Check and see what your monitor settings are, it sounds like its either a resolution problem or it thinks there's another monitor when there isn't.

Return to “MATE”