What is this program?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
donec
Level 4
Level 4

What is this program?

Post by donec »

This topic is intended as a place for people to ask what a particular program is for and how others use it. I understand people can search for the answer but with it being discussed here then a reader may find out about a program they didn't know about and decide to use it.I will start out with.

What is pidgin?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Don
http://bestwebstop.webcentr.net
Links and accurate information provide the best answer, while garbage in provides garbage out.ImageRegistered Linux user # 449322
Moved up to LM17 KDE
67GTA
Level 6
Level 6

Re: What is this program?

Post by 67GTA »

It is an instant messaging program.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
donec
Level 4
Level 4

Post by donec »

67GTA wrote:It is an instant messaging program.
Thanks for the reply 67GTA. However, For the purpose of this thread it would be helpful if a little more information was given like some pro's and con's (if you know the program) along with a question about another program.
Don
http://bestwebstop.webcentr.net
Links and accurate information provide the best answer, while garbage in provides garbage out.ImageRegistered Linux user # 449322
Moved up to LM17 KDE
67GTA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by 67GTA »

Sorry, I'm an idiot :oops: I was speed reading unanswered posts, and actually thought you were only asking what pidgin was. I didn't realize you were doing something else.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
newW2
Level 5
Level 5

Post by newW2 »

This may help. And here on the forum as well ... Pidgin doesn't yet support webcam. However, amsn does ...

Return to “Software & Applications”