Grand Theft Auto GTA: 5 on Linux Mint 15

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.

Should RockStar bring GTA 5 to the Linux Mint Desktop?

Yes, they better.
94%
For what?
No votes
Only if they add Linux Mint 15 to all the in game PCs.
6%

Total votes: 16

GreenLang

Grand Theft Auto GTA: 5 on Linux Mint 15

Post by GreenLang »

Vote and then send RockStar Devs an email to this poll.
One dev is already watching this poll, so don't forget to vote.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gemini89

Re: Grand Theft Auto GTA: 5 on Linux Mint 15

Post by gemini89 »

There´s already a petition for this: [url]http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/rockstar-games-release-games-for-linux[/url]

It would be nice if they released it. I would also love to see Vice City and San Andreas being ported to Linux, I get a bit nostalgic when I think about how I used to play those games back in the days, it would be nice to re-play them.
SpamSauce

Post by SpamSauce »

They still haven't officially announced GTA V for Windows so I think this is a long shot.
Booman

Post by Booman »

I'm not a huge GTA gamer, but if Rockstar see's the growth of LInux gaming and decides take it upon themselves to start supporting it, then I'm all for it
cotko

Post by cotko »

In all seriousness, if GTA 5 came to linux, I would pay 70-80€ for it. I would donate the diff from the price for sure, if I would be able to play such game on linux, the world would be perfect :)

Return to “Gaming”