It's fixed in Mint 15 Cinnamon. Thankyou Mint development team!
- Cinnamon Settings>Switch to Advanced Mode>Keyboard>Keyboard shortcuts>Custom Shortcuts>Add custom shortcut
- Enter a name and choose a command to run
- Click "unassigned" twice
- Press the key combination you want to assign to your shortcut
I am using Cinnamon 2.0.14 on Linuxmint 13 Maya.
But I am not able to change screenshot application. "Print" always uses default/builtin screenshot application. But I want to use HotShots instead. Has someone a hint for me?
I already tried
- add /usr/share/applications/keyboard-settings.desktop
- to (un)set via "gnome-control-center keyboard"
- to set shortcut like written above
- use gconf-editor
But still that damned default screenshot application catches the shortcut! >:(
Any idea? Everything is welcome!
Linux Mint 16, 64bit, Cinnamon, fully encrypted (luks) on Lenovo Thinpad T520 (Intel i7, 16GB RAM, 750GB SSHD)