Hello old friends

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
psycosmyth
Level 2
Level 2

Hello old friends

Post by psycosmyth »

Just poppping by to say hey and shocked my user name still works. Still using linux on all pc's but ubuntu currently. Looking at minting one up today :D
I otherwise am slave to the bitten fruit. Just wanted to try Mint's compatability with ithings. I am quite proud of this project and have continued to recomend Mint to all I can. Later.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Crewp

Re: Hello old friends

Post by Crewp »

Hello, and don't remain a stranger. Keep stopping bye, know and then. :)

ps: I've heard it said using Ubuntu is not a sin. :lol:
psycosmyth
Level 2
Level 2

Post by psycosmyth »

It feels like a strange cousin though. I had been using Fedora for quite some time. I stopped hopping and got into just using a daily os. Now I am changing jobs and my stint with oracle has become more than a hobby. I am in the possition to be way ahead on my knowledge base from all the window worshipers in my it dept. I knew one day all those nights trolling these forums and burning up distrowatch's server would pay off. lol
Mint is the one distro that I have been most sucsessful at teaching newcommers too.
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

Well keep up the good work :)

Return to “Open Chat”