The Terminal

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
npap
Level 6
Level 6

The Terminal

Post by npap »

Hi everybody,

The Terminal!
I have always been afraid of the monster, considering myself a newbie, tho I have been involved with Linux for some time now.
Believe me, I consider lucky the fellows who have mastered it. But those are what we call Gurus. I envy them. But not all of us can be that smart.

Well, I got to like the awful looking Terminal. (It reminds me of terminal illness, God forbid). It
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

"Un newbie est un guru qui s'ignore".

Remember that all gurus once were noobs. If you like Linux, getting to know the terminal is only a question of time, and fun.

In Bea we made the terminal a little more "fun" than in Barbara... but I want to keep that as a surprise, so I won't say more about it :)

Clem
npap
Level 6
Level 6

Te Terminal

Post by npap »

Hi Root,
First allow me to congratulate you on the superb, almost faultless distribution.
I have been testing it for almost two weeks now and I can
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Post by clem »

Hi,

Thanks for your support. There's a lot of ways to contribute and to get involved. For instance, a candidate release for Bea will be announced tomorrow, and by testing it and giving your feedback you're actually making a great contribution to the project.

Thanks,
Clem.

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”