LastFM

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Ookami

LastFM

Post by Ookami »

I ran a search over the forum and couldn't find any topics about this, but:
If there are any users of LastFM's dynamic radio and music profiling social networking site, you may or may not know there is a Linux Mint group you might like to join. I only found out about this today, and I only recently rejoined Last.fm to have another go :P
LastFM is billed, as the logo says, a “social music revolution” and fuses two different projects (the LastFM dynamic radio, and the Audioscrobbler music charting tool) into a very nice community and interface. Both Rhythmbox and Amarok, each included in Elyssa and Daryna respectively, are compatible with LastFM, so if you don't use it I strongly recommend you try it out. Also, if there are any users, what do you think of it, and how much do you use it?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: LastFM

Post by Husse »

I did not know this
I knew about an interest in Last.fm as there are posts in the forum about it....
Zwopper
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Zwopper »

I joined today! :D
My artwork at deviantART | My Band - Electric Alchemea
CREA DIEM!

Lenovo U330P | i5 | 16GB | 128GB - SSD | Elemantary OS 0.4
rivenought

Post by rivenought »

I have been member of Last.fm for about a year, but never actually noticed that group. I just signed up for the Linux Mint group today, as well.

Return to “Open Chat”