Limit user sign on time frame

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
heynetboy

Limit user sign on time frame

Post by heynetboy »

I found some information that let me limit Logon times for my son's account and to also to create a pop-up warning when there is 15 minutes (arbitrary) before forcibly logging them off. There is 2 things that I need to do before releasing Linux Mint as the sole OS.
1) How can I limit them with in the assigned login times to - say - 1 hour. then forcibly login them out. (Example; They can login anytime between 3:00pm and 9:00pm but for only an hour. That hour would be for the entire day. If they log out after being on for 45 minutes they can log back on but for only 15 more minutes.)
2) How can I install the glubble firefox extension once and have it be on all of the user accounts? When I install it it just shows up on my account.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
heynetboy

Re: Limit user sign on time frame

Post by heynetboy »

:bump:
Husse

Re: Limit user sign on time frame

Post by Husse »

Is it even possible? I have not heard of something like that, and it would be rather complicated to build
And as ed@mint stated - to bump after just one day is a bit early - I only saw this now....

Return to “Software & Applications”