Intel GM965 3D Stuff

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
TwinShadows
Level 1
Level 1

Intel GM965 3D Stuff

Post by TwinShadows »

Now, I can run compiz fine (providing my laptop isn't acting up), but my real issue is when it comes to certain games. I've tried asking for help on a game called Rigs of Rods, but they wouldn't even reply to me on how to fix my issue. The problem is that it'll run, but I can't see anything in the game. All I get is just one solid color and nothing else.

The same thing happens with a game called Savage, but it's just plain white and that's it. I have no idea if I have the correct 3D drivers or if they are even installed at all, but I would really appreciate some assistance on this.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
67GTA
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Intel GM965 3D Stuff

Post by 67GTA »

There have been a lot of grumblings about the Intel 965. It just doesn't have a lot in it's pants. You might find some tweaks here to help give it a boost. Since it is integrated, the driver is automatically installed for you.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour ... bug/177492
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Return to “Software & Applications”