Quod Libet - Big thumbs up!

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Lantesh

Quod Libet - Big thumbs up!

Post by Lantesh »

Holy crap I can't believe how configurable this music player is. I can't believe I haven't tried it before. I think I'm in love.

Edit: Let me also add it has the most powerful tag/file name editor I have ever used. I just renamed 128 tracks in about 3 mouse clicks. Wow!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: Quod Libet - Big thumbs up!

Post by Husse »

Thanks for the tip
rivenought

Post by rivenought »

It sure would be a good idea for those of us who have positive experiences to share / post them in the comments section of the software portal. Yes, one can search the Internet for reviews, but it helps to have reviews by your fellow Mint users. I have heard of Quod Libet a few times and each time it was extremely positive. Thanks for sharing.
Lantesh

Post by Lantesh »

Oops double post.
//
Edit by husse//
Lantesh you can delete your own posts - but not edit someone else's - that's for me :)
Last edited by Lantesh on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lantesh

Post by Lantesh »

You're welcome. I always like to share positive experiences.

I am having one problem with this program though, which is probably my fault, and not that of the program. I can't seem to get the Internet Radio part of it to work. If either of you try this program, and you have success with that let me know. I'm wondering if I'm missing a plugin or something.

rivenought wrote:It sure would be a good idea for those of us who have positive experiences to share / post them in the comments section of the software portal.
I actually didn't install it through the portal, and didn't know I could leave comments there as well. I will certainly keep this in mind for next time.

Return to “Software & Applications”