0 A.D in the software Manager

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
lion.kanzen

0 A.D in the software Manager

Post by lion.kanzen »

Ok, im lion kanzen from 0 A.D contributor users and I was open this topic and one similar in Wildfire-games .

The matter is our logo and last info our project is not proper because the logo is not showed in software manager.
The other matter is the info need be update but so I was talk with Feneur a Project Lead and he reply this:
\build\resources in SVN should hold what's needed. I would guess that if you/someone could convince them to use 0ad.appdata.xml would be the best as that would mean that they would have the updated information etc if something changes (if anyone wants more info on it, this Trac ticket: http://trac.wildfire...com/ticket/2202 has a couple of useful links).

for us is important have the best image of our project. A user Spanish of 0A.D and this great OS Linux mint 16. Than you.
If it's important send to you a email to you can contact us.
http://i.imgur.com/Q0VQ4te.png

Thank you. If you request we provided a logo with specific file extension or resolution, size etc. I can provide one.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: 0 A.D in the software Manager

Post by karlchen »

Hello, lion.kanzen.

I doubt that chosing the Linux Mint forum as the location for your complaint/request was the best choice. In this forum Linux Mint users help each other. We are not the persons who design and develop the Linux Mint software manager. We are not the persons who maintain any software repositories, neither the Linux Mint repositories, nor the Ubuntu repositories. Therefore we are not really the intended audience of your post.

If you are lucky, Clement Lefebvre, the Linux Mint project leader, will spot your post, but I cannot promise he will.

Kind regards,
Karl
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 771 days now.
Lifeline
lion.kanzen

Re: 0 A.D in the software Manager

Post by lion.kanzen »

Thank you first answer I knew the best choice may be can be contact email but where I can find the developers than can support us. I post here because in our web site it's a good way to contact with developers. We can only support all our users, I'm user of Mint and I se this yesterday, I can help the developers of Mint and Wildfire Games.
Where I can contact the sofware manager developer?

Return to “Gaming”