Eschelon book III [RPG] is available for Linux!

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Eschelon book III [RPG] is available for Linux!

Post by xenopeek »

I've enjoyed playing Eschelon books I and II in the past on Linux. Though single-player RPGs, old school, and beautifully done :) Book III is now also available for Linux: http://basiliskgames.com/eschalon-book-iii. For those that enjoy single-player RPGs, give it a look. You can download a demo for Linux on the Downloads page.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
dogsolitude_uk

Re: Eschelon book III [RPG] is available for Linux!

Post by dogsolitude_uk »

Not had a chance to try this one yet, although I love Eschalon I and II. They were the first Linux games I bought as I wanted something cross-platform, Old School and RPG-y :)

Have you had a go yet? And if so, how does it compare to the first two?
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Eschelon book III [RPG] is available for Linux!

Post by xenopeek »

Others have commented that it is a shorter game. IDK, so far I'm enjoying it immensely and it is worth the price to me :) There will also be a game editor IIRC, opening the floor for community build games on top of this engine. I already retired my first two character builds that just were too weak :lol:

Return to “Gaming”