Happy St. Patrick’s Day To All

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Happy St. Patrick’s Day To All

Post by clem »

Anditsu

Re: Happy St. Patrick’s Day To All

Post by Anditsu »

Same to you my Irish kin! I will raise a toast to the Mint team for the fine work they do! I can't thank you enough for the LMDE! Hell maybe I'll send you money,but you must promise me to use it to buy drinks with! Cheers Guys!
Anditsu
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

andklein wrote:yeah happy day to all. i don't know what this day is but who cares :lol:
neither do I but hey happy day to all :lol: :lol: :lol:
austin.texas
Level 20
Level 20

Post by austin.texas »

Linux Mint, green beer*, and the Emerald Isle - Great day!

Stay green, my friend...

*Around here, the bars serve green beer on St. Patty's Day.

Mint 18.2 Cinnamon, Quad core AMD A8-3870 with Radeon HD Graphics 6550D, 8GB DDR3, Ralink RT2561/RT61 802.11g PCI
Linux Linx 2018
hexdef101

Post by hexdef101 »

Its a day to celebrate all things Irish, and get completely and totally Drunk. As someone with Scottish ancestry I've never known an Irishman who needed a reason to get drunk, and as someone with Irish ancestry (god am I a mutt :lol: ), I can assure you that this is completely true. :mrgreen:
The Dark Side

Post by The Dark Side »

Thanks !! Happy St. Patrick's Day to all The Mint Community. I promise, I am going to take a few beers in your honor !!!! Yeah. Greetings to All. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Brahim Salem

Post by Brahim Salem »

beer beer :shock: :shock: I love this patrick if he can send me some beer over here :shock: Does he give free beer away :lol: :lol: :lol:
hexdef101

Post by hexdef101 »

nah no beer from him, But he will come in and replace the native religion at the point of a sword (I think he actually preferred that method) with Catholicism. Oh and Blarney (see casting non existent snakes out of Ireland) :mrgreen:
gtsfer

Post by gtsfer »

Happy Saint Patty's Day! Since Mint is green it should be an official holiday for anyone involved in development or support. Or just us users too!

:D :mrgreen: Big Green Smile !!!!
KBD47
Level 7
Level 7

Post by KBD47 »

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well!
Wishing good luck to Mint!

Return to “Releases & Announcements”