How to install plugins in PCSX-R

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kuboslawik
Level 1
Level 1

How to install plugins in PCSX-R

Post by kuboslawik »

Hi

Im struggling to install plugins into my PCSX-R. I want to install "gpupetexgl209" and "spupeopsoss109". Copying them to PCSX directory in /home doesn't make them to appear in plugin selection. I came across the inforamtion that I need to put them into the root directory of PCSX but i have no idea where to find it.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Jumbo21

Re: How to install plugins in PCSX-R

Post by Jumbo21 »

I don't know if PCSXR is different in the Mint repo, but when I download it from the Manjaro repo, all the plugins are already there, you just have to select them in the options menu. Manually placing plugins for PS emulators is a huge pain.
kuboslawik
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kuboslawik »

Yes, there are plugins but I want to install better sound plugin and newest grphic plugin. I think i'll have to stick to those already installed because as you already said, installing them is too tricky for me to do it without tutorial. Now im preparing to play FF: Tactics, wonder how it would look at 4k display :D
Jumbo21

Post by Jumbo21 »

4K! :O

Return to “Gaming”