Tracking testing -> "Source ID was not found"

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
Blank Reg

Tracking testing -> "Source ID was not found"

Post by Blank Reg »

After reading about tracking Testing repositories I decided to try and cherry-picked upgrades (avoided gir, gtk, dbus, xserver, and most lib* packages with the exception of libglib, which was needed by a few programs).

Now I have the following in xsession-errors:

Code: Select all

Window manager warning: Log level 8: Source ID 28 was not found when attempting to remove it
Window manager warning: Log level 8: Source ID 51 was not found when attempting to remove it
Window manager warning: Log level 8: Source ID 52 was not found when attempting to remove it
Window manager warning: Log level 8: Source ID 224 was not found when attempting to remove it
Window manager warning: Log level 8: Source ID 50 was not found when attempting to remove it
Window manager warning: Log level 8: Source ID 54 was not found when attempting to remove it
and it keeps growing by the passing seconds (400 KB in a few minutes). Any ideas about what could be the problem?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Blank Reg

Re: Tracking testing -> "Source ID was not found"

Post by Blank Reg »

This forum is rather dead... :( Well anyway, it turns out the bug has to do with the new GLib version: https://github.com/linuxmint/muffin/issues/141

The bad news is, there's no fix - and I can't downgrade libglib either, as several applications depending on the new version were upgraded with it...

Return to “LMDE Archive”