I Lost My Wifes Mahjong

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
websmoken

I Lost My Wifes Mahjong

Post by websmoken »

When I installed Mint I made the mistake of letting the wife play some games I installed from the package manager for her. She fell in love with Mahjong, which took alot of my computer time away :( . I tried to do a dual boot with Linux 1st then Windows XP and screwed up royally. I read where 1 is better off doing Windows 1st so I wiped my drive and finally got both to work. I tried to find the game again and all that was in the Package Mgr was 1 KMahjongg. It's not even close the other was larger screen & it looked almost 3D and she says with numbers? I used the same Mint Live CD that was used the 1st time. I could care less about that game or any of them but to keep wife happy I need to find it. As most will agree thats what matters.

Helppppppppppppppppp

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
AK Dave

Re: I Lost My Wifes Mahjong

Post by AK Dave »

sudo apt-get install gnome-games
rivenought

Post by rivenought »

Also, if you do not want to use the command line, you can open the Mint Software Portal and choose GNOME Games that way. Both work. Have fun!
websmoken

Post by websmoken »

Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank You It worked. Don't know why I had em before but who cares.

:mrgreen: There will be happiness in the hacienda tonight!! :mrgreen: :arrow:

Dave

Return to “Software & Applications”