for RPG Gamers

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
jokersloose

Re: for RPG Gamers

Post by jokersloose »

Thanks Ed I am going to install this and see if my youngest son likes it. If he does I just might be able to get him to kick MS on his HP slimline. :)

James
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jokersloose

Post by jokersloose »

OH he's 18. He plays one on line now called Secret of the Solstace ( http://www.outspark.com/portal/ ). He's mad because it will not play under a Linux OS even though they use an open source for there servers. I know there is a LOT of talk on there boards about why they are willing to use open source for there own needs but are not willing to give back to it and let there game run on Linux. But I plan in downloading it on my laptop and let him play it on there before we do anything to his HP. He has said lots if he could get his game to run he would dump MS and move to Linux he likes the way my systems run. So if this game will be as fun for him as SOS is then he might just play it instead :o)

I'll keep ya updated on how it goes. If I can do this then we will not have one MS machine out of the 3 desktops and 2 laptops in the house. LOL

James
Hjess

Post by Hjess »

Hi Ed.

I've tryed to install the binary .. everything is good until I the game tryes to connect to the web - then it make a fatal crash.. any ideas about why?

/~ HJess

Return to “Open Chat”