Superkaramba themes Wont Stay In Place

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
brando569

Superkaramba themes Wont Stay In Place

Post by brando569 »

Every time I open a superkaramba theme that I had previously open in a different position it reverts to the initial position it was in when i first used it. for example, say the first time i opened liquid weather it opened in the upper right hand corner, i then moved it to the upper left hand corner and locked it, if i close it again and open it it goes to the right hand corner the same thing happens if i save a file since the theme reloads itself.

ive tried changing the values of x and y in the first line of the theme file and doesnt seem to have any effect.

this is the first line for a processor monitor: karamba x=0 y=0 w=304 h=120 LOCKED=false even though the values are set at x=0 and y=0 every time it reloads it appears around x=600 y=100, it gets really annoying when i edit the themes and they keep jumping around
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
67GTA
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Superkaramba themes Wont Stay In Place

Post by 67GTA »

Are you running it in Gnome or KDE?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
brando569

Post by brando569 »

kde, sorry i forgot to add that in
67GTA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by 67GTA »

Are you running Compiz? That might mess with the widget placement if Compiz is controlling the desktop.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
brando569

Post by brando569 »

yep forgot to mention that too, im using compiz-fusion 0.7.6

Return to “Software & Applications”