After laboring long over a post for advice...

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
oledawg
Level 1
Level 1

After laboring long over a post for advice...

Post by oledawg »

I lost the damn thing because my login expired.

Thanks a lot for the help. Wait, what help? I just lost an hour or so for nothing.

I'll just reload my OS yet again because it is a lot quicker than that wasted hour.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
AlanWalker

Re: After laboring long over a post for advice...

Post by AlanWalker »

oledawg wrote:I lost the damn thing because my login expired.

Thanks a lot for the help. Wait, what help? I just lost an hour or so for nothing.
Not for nothing; you learned that if you're going to take a long time to compose a post that you'd better use a text editor to 'get it right'.
oledawg wrote:I'll just reload my OS yet again because it is a lot quicker than that wasted hour.
Sorry your lost that time (and thought).

Elsewhere, how's Texas doin? I spent some time in Harlengen.

Regards,
Pilosopong Tasyo
Level 6
Level 6

Re: After laboring long over a post for advice...

Post by Pilosopong Tasyo »

This is more of a rant rather than an actual support question. Moved to Open Chat.

That said, you are not the only one who got victimized of this time out. I learned this the hard way in another forum a long time ago. The message was lost and no amount of hitting the back button let me recover it. From that point on, I compose lengthy messages outside the forum via text editor and just copy-paste it in the forum when ready.
o Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime!
o If an issue has been fixed, please edit your first post and add the word [SOLVED].

Return to “Open Chat”