mysql-workbench blinding color

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
xieu90

mysql-workbench blinding color

Post by xieu90 »

I installed workbench some days ago, today i tried to use it and i was shocked when it opened.
there are text in white area and i almost couldnt read it at all. are there any way to change color of this program?
I tried edit/preferences/appearance and edited color of preset or even deleted all of them but no effect
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jonneyh

Re: mysql-workbench blinding color

Post by jonneyh »

I'm having the same problem on linux mint debian 64bit cinnamon, have you had any luck finding a solution? I installed workbench from synaptic package manager first and then tried the ubuntu version from the mysql website but both caused the same problem. Is anyone running workbench on LMDE without this problem?
mdavies5
Level 3
Level 3

Re: mysql-workbench blinding color

Post by mdavies5 »

A Google search shows this to be an age old problem. Posts a year ago suggested colour selection would be an option. The Oracle site said V6.1 would have a high contrast color scheme conforming to Windows specs. I just downloaded latest version 6.1.4 and installed to replace 6.08. Same problem and no configuartion options :x
Cheers, Mike

Return to “LMDE Archive”