Right click with stylus

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Mars Thrax

Right click with stylus

Post by Mars Thrax »

I am running Elyssa on my Toshiba Portege M700, and have just set up stylus/touchscreen support. I'm having a few issues in getting Elyssa to respond to the stylus the same was as Hardy did.

In Hardy, a left click was registered by touching the screen with the stylus, and a right click was registered by holding down the stylus button while pressing on the screen. In Elyssa, left clicks work fine, but holding down the side button while pressing does not register as a right click. Does anyone have any ideas on how to configure that?

Also, is there a way to register a right click as, say, holding down a left click for an extended period of time? This is mostly because I have an active/passive digitizer, and would like to be able to perform right clicks with my finger as well.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Mars Thrax

Re: Right click with stylus

Post by Mars Thrax »

Another thing that would be nice, if anyone knows how...

Is it possible to require double clicks ith my mouse when activating an icon, but allow for only single clicking with my finger/stylus? If not, is it possible to increase the amount of time required to register a double click (so it is easier to register a double click).?

Return to “Hardware Support”