No fullscreen Flash in Chome

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
walkingbeard
Level 1
Level 1

No fullscreen Flash in Chome

Post by walkingbeard »

Hi,

My difficulty is that when clicking on the fullscreen button on a Flash video playing in Chrome, it doesn't go fullscreen but instead goes into a 1920x1080 window with a full border. I can't then move that over the Cinnamon taskbar either, so there's a significant loss of the bottom of the video - usually meaning that I can't operate the play controls. This doesn't happen in Firefox, just Chrome, so I presume that this is a problem with the pepper flash player. Does anyone else have this problem or a fix for it?

Ta!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Karl_Mint

Re: No fullscreen Flash in Chome

Post by Karl_Mint »

I guess you mean Chromium since you mentioned the pepper player. In my case, the videos didnt play at all sometimes.
So I decided to install just google chrome instead of Chromium and have had no issues whatsoever since then. Also if (Im not mistaken) Chrome has an in built pdf reader which I find it handy whereas Chomium doesnt.

Return to “Sound”