Logitech V90 USB Speakers NOT working

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
angelbeast
Level 3
Level 3

Logitech V90 USB Speakers NOT working

Post by angelbeast »

I've been having this problem for some time. They DI work at one time around the Feisty Fawn release of Ubuntu they they just stopped. I have all of the audio setting to USB audio and still no luck. One thing is that it DOES work for the system sounds but nothng else. It's driving me crazy. Anyone have any ideas? and i HAVE posted on the Logitech forums and only received one quite rude response.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux Mint 19 “Tara” Cinnamon
Razer Blade Pro 17in full HD
lakehousetech
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Logitech V90 USB Speakers NOT working

Post by lakehousetech »

Haha. Rude huh? Damn Linux users! Well sounds like you have different sound events set up on different devices. Try rearranging some settings under the sound applet under preferences in the main menu. All I can think of at the moment, unless you need a special module installed for the USB speakers?
angelbeast
Level 3
Level 3

Post by angelbeast »

lakehousetech wrote:Haha. Rude huh? Damn Linux users! Well sounds like you have different sound events set up on different devices. Try rearranging some settings under the sound applet under preferences in the main menu. All I can think of at the moment, unless you need a special module installed for the USB speakers?
haha i've rearranged just about every etting there is unles you kow some that i don't...Everything is set to use the usb audio...still the me thing...this is so irritating *LOL*...
lakehousetech
Level 4
Level 4

Post by lakehousetech »

Hmmm...I wish I had a set to test with, but I don't. Have you found anyone else with a similar problem?
angelbeast
Level 3
Level 3

Post by angelbeast »

lakehousetech wrote:Hmmm...I wish I had a set to test with, but I don't. Have you found anyone else with a similar problem?
Just me so far..what can i say i like to be different *LOL* :-)
lakehousetech
Level 4
Level 4

Post by lakehousetech »

Please post a solution if you find one. Appreciate it!

Return to “Hardware Support”