Printer

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
susan kennedy

Printer

Post by susan kennedy »

Can anyone recommend an all-in-one printer which supports vista and linux please, available in the UK?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Katzedecimal

Re: Printer

Post by Katzedecimal »

I have an Epson all-in-one that worked in XP. Mint recognised it as a printer straight off the bat; after I MintInstalled Flegita, I had the scanner function recognised and working. So, the Epson all-in-ones are also supported (when I get home I can find you the specific model number, if you require it) Hope this helps :)
susan kennedy

Post by susan kennedy »

Thanks for your help Bob, have been sourcing some HP All-in-ones this afternoon, hopefully will get something soon.

Susan
susan kennedy

Post by susan kennedy »

Hi Katzdecimal,

Would appreciate you the model number of the Epson Printer which you are using, am still on look out for a compatible printer .

Many thanks

Susan
Katzedecimal

Post by Katzedecimal »

susan kennedy wrote: Would appreciate you the model number of the Epson Printer which you are using, am still on look out for a compatible printer .
You betcha. I'm using an Epson Stylus CX5000 combination printer/scanner/copier. It's a few years old now but is working fine in Mint.

Return to “Beginner Questions”