.aspx

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
thomase
Level 1
Level 1

.aspx

Post by thomase »

Hi all, I can't open a box with a .aspx extension. http://www.bunnings.com.au/our-product-range.aspx. (it's just a green panel on the page) What program do I need. I have Flashplayer 9 Firefox 2.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Husse

Re: .aspx

Post by Husse »

Works fine for me with the noscript addon active - no flash or script works ....
thomase
Level 1
Level 1

Post by thomase »

Thanks for the fix, it works well. what surprises me is that I have to mark Bunnings as untrusted to enable me to view the panel. could you direct me to an explanation of this problem.?
Husse

Post by Husse »

If I temporarily allow that site I get large green square that covers part of the page - could that be it?
Anyway - glad you discovered noscript :)
MagnusB
Level 6
Level 6

Post by MagnusB »

It might be related to flash and web 2.0, as I only use flashblock and are able to see the page perfectly fine. My guess is that it is optimized for IE, and thus doesn't works so good in browsers that adhere to web standards...
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
--Dean Martin

Return to “Beginner Questions”