Keyboard navigate to bottom right panel ?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around LMDE as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums within the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
BillyBob67
Level 1
Level 1

Keyboard navigate to bottom right panel ?

Post by BillyBob67 »

Hello...

So far I'm gaining a liking for LMDE having used Mint for many years.
More and more I find myself only using the keyboard to "do things" and have gotten quite good at it.
However, I'd like to(albeit rarely) use a keyboard combo to navigate down into the bottom right panel where Bluetooth, Network, Sound, Battery, etc... status and options are shown. So far I can only get there via mouse/touchpad.
I've done a few Google searches, but no love so far.

Does anyone know how to "keypress" their way into the bottom right panel, and the move around via arrows etc ?

Many thanks in advance - B
gychang
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Keyboard navigate to bottom right panel ?

Post by gychang »

I am also a keyboard kind of a guy, for volume icon, right click - Configure, see the Menu-Show Menu and assign a key, my case Ctrl-Alt-v, similarly with menu icon, qredshift, network icon.
Screenshot from 2024-03-18 04-57-56.png

Return to “Beginner Questions”