Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:28 pm
- Forum: Sound, Multimedia, & Codecs
- Topic: choppy / jerky flash/youtube videos in fullscreen [solved]
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3324
Hey Troken, use Synaptic Package Manager. Search for both packages (by the exact names mentioned above), mark one for installation, the other to be removed, and hit apply.
- Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:07 pm
- Forum: Graphics Cards & Monitors
- Topic: How to install the Nvidia proprietary drivers in LinuxMint
- Replies: 150
- Views: 117041
I am having a problem; as soon as I go into tty1, without my taking any further action I get this repeated error message. buffer I/O error on dev fd0 I'm not running a floppy drive, and I removed all other USB devices from the computer thinking that might be the problem, to no avail. Any ideas what ...